Brand Permissions & Assets
This section explains our guidelines regarding the use of Crillon Importer’s logos and other trademarks owned by M.P. Roux.
Many of our brand assets are listed on the next page so that you can easily find the information you need. If use of a brand asset listed on the next page is permitted, we explain the conditions for the permitted use and provide self-service instructions.
GENERAL GUIDELINES APPLIED TO ALL PERMITTED USES OF THE BRAND ASSETS:
- Avoid using Brand Assets in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership, approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by Crillon Importers.
- Don’t present a Brand Asset in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
- Don’t use Crillon Importers’s Brand Assets in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Crillon Importers.
- You may not present or feature the Brand Assets on websites containing content associated with pornography, gambling, or illegal activities.
- You must keep sufficient space around our Brand Assets so they appear clean and uncluttered.
- You may not combine our Brand Assets, or elements of our Brand Assets, with your own name or mark or generic terms.
- Do not use trademarks, logos, or other content that is confusingly similar to the Brand Assets.
- You may not attempt to get rights in the Brand Assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or otherwise.
- All use of Brand Assets is subject to Crillon Importer’s terms and policies.
Any use of our brand assets in broadcast, such as in television of film production, must be approved by us in writing prior to use.
If you would like to use one of the logos on this site in broadcast, such as in a commercial television or film production, please contact us via email.
I Agree, Please Proceed to Content